- Solomon, Z., Mikulincer, M., and Avitzur, E. (1988),
Coping, locus of control, social support and combat related post traumatic stress disorder- A longitudinal study, Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. 55 (2), 279-285.
- Solomon, Z., Avitzur, E., and Mikulincer, M., (1989),
Coping resources and social functioning following combat stress reaction: A longitudinal study, Journal of Social and Clinical Psychology, 8, 87-96.
- Solomon, Z., Avitzur, E., and Mikulincer, M. (1990),
Coping style and post-war psychopathology among Israeli soldiers, Journal of Personality and Individual Differnces.
- Solomon, Z., Avitzur, E., and Enoch, D. (1991),
Psychiatric symptomatology among wives of soldiers following combat stress reaction: The role of social network and marital relations, Anxiety Research, 4, 213-223.
Chapters and Books:
- Resch, N., Porat-Breinin, E., and Avitzur, E. (1989)
The Support System: Out of the classroom Specialists in Schools. Jerusalem, Hebrew University Press. (In Hebrew).
- Schulzinger, H. And Avitzur, E. (1986),
The resilient group of children at high risk for schizophrenia, paper presented at The World Psychiatric Regional Symposium, Jaipur , India .
- Avitzur, E., Solomon, Z., and Mikulincer, M. (1990),
Coping strategies and combat related post_traumatic stress disorder, paper presented at The International Conference on Psychological Stress and Adjustment in Time of War and Peace. Tel-Aviv , Israel.
Copyright © - Ehud E. Avitzur - All rights reserved